Bordeaux Gay Tours offers this bike tour to discover the essentials of Bordeaux during Summer season.
A gentle trip along the quays will take you to the key contributors of Bordeaux’s new identity, without straying far from the architectural and historical treasures of the city center.
Do not miss this opportunity to visit the most popular spots of Bordeaux during your visit this Summer, before finishing you will enjoy a great wine with tapas for a perfect ending.
- Bordeaux – Provider’s Main office
- Start at the Meeting Point
- Explanation safety instructions to follow during the ride
- 2’5h bike ride visiting the best of Old Bordeaux
- A drink with tapas on a terrace where Tour will finish
- 2,5 hours approximately
- Bike rental
- Bottle of water
- Friendly guide
- A drink with tapas
- Transfers from/to accommodation
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Sun Protection
For cancellations you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to email@example.com
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations between 7 and 2 days before the services: Cancellation Fee of 20% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within 2 days before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
Adult – 32€/pp
Kids (2 – 12 yrs) – 8€/pp
Minimum 2 persons
Departures from Tuesday to Saturday at 18:00h from 1 June to 15 September
Place des Quinconces
Pont de Pierre
Crossing the Pont
Cycling in Burdeaux
Fill in this form with your prefered date. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.