Bordeaux Gay Tours offers this bike tour to discover Saint Emilion wine region.
This tour has been developed for wine and nature lovers. It offers great viewpoints over vineyards and prestigious “chateaux” (castles) of the region (Cheval Blanc, Angelus, La Dominique). It’s also a great occasion to find out more about the history and patrimony of this great region. These landscapes are a unique feature of this region, which was declared UNESCO world heritage site in 1999. According to UNESCO, Saint-Emilion is a “remarkable example of an historical wine region which has remained intact”.
Take this opportunity to dive among this amazing territory shaped by men and enriched by nature.
- Bordeaux – Saint Emilion Train station
- Meet at Saint Emilion Train station
- 3h bike tour around Saint Emilion and in the heart of the wines
- Back to Saint Emilion Train Station
- 3 hours approximately
- Bike rental
- Bottle of water
- Friendly guide
- Transfers from/to accommodation
- Château Coutet: Visit and Wine Testing (family owned and bio-organic château) 4€/pp
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Sun Protection
For cancellations you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to firstname.lastname@example.org
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations between 7 and 2 days before the services: Cancellation Fee of 20% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within 2 days before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to email@example.com
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
Adult – 53€/pp
Kids (6 – 12 yrs) – 12€/pp
Minimum 2 persons
Departures everyday at 14:00h from March to November
Visiting the vinyard
Saint Emilion vinyards
Know all about wine
Saint Emilion region
Cycling Saint Emilion
Fill in this form with your prefered date. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.