Bordeaux Gay Tours offers this fun and playful do-it-yourself winemaking experience, which will introduce you to Médoc wine tourism.
Your first stop will be at a Grand Cru Classé wine château in the Margaux appellation where you will get a taste for the subtle, sophisticated wines typical of the Médoc region.
The next stop on the Médoc wine trip is a small, family-run winery where you’ll be greeted by the owner herself. She’ll share the art of grand cru blending with you, where you combine several grape varieties such as merlot or cabernet sauvignon to make your very own wine, according to your personal taste.
Be adventurous and have fun experimenting to create your own unique and personalized recipe for an exceptional wine.
- Bordeaux – Bordeaux Office du Tourisme
- Meet your guide in front of the Bordeaux Office du Tourisme
- En route to the Médoc vineyards. Along the Route des Châteaux, your guide will tell you about Bordeaux’s vineyards and you’ll see some of the region’s quintessential landscapes.
- Tour at a Grand Cru Classé winery in the Margaux or St Julien appellation; wine tasting with cabernet sauvignon wine blends which have made Bordeaux so famous!
- Tour of a family-owned winery in the Listrac-Médoc appellation. Accompanied by the owner, you’ll participate in a fun-filled blending workshop following by wine tasting with a plate of local specialties such as cheeses and cured meats.
- Back to Bordeaux
- 5 hours approximately
- Transport in an 8 seat minivan
- Licensed bilingual guide
- 2 tours of wineries including wine tasting and local specialties
- Wine blending workshop
- A bottle of water
- A vineyard map
- Transfers from/to accommodation
- Château Reverdi
- Château la Tour de Bessan
- Château Branaire-Ducru
- Château Prieuré Lichine
Wineries visits may change depending on availabilities
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Sun Protection
- The minimum number of people for each tour is 2. We reserve the right to cancel the tour 48 hours before departure if the minimum number of 2 people is not met and you will receive a full refund.
For cancellations you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to email@example.com
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations within 7 days before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
We reserve the right to cancel the tour 48 hours before departure if the minimum number of 2 people is not met and you will receive a full refund.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
Adult – 76€/pp
Departures Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8.50h from April to Ocotber
The 'Route des Châteaux'
Fill in this form with your prefered date. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.