Bordeaux Gay Tours offers this wine tour to discover the ultimate French lifestyle experience in Bordeaux while visiting The Graves, Loupiac and Saint-Emilion.
In one day, you’ll discover the richness and remarkable diversity of Bordeaux’s wines. You’ll get to visit a Grand Cru Classé winery in the Graves appellation, followed by a traditional picnic lunch in the vineyards, where you’ll be sipping Loupiac sweet and dry wines under the sun.
All good things must come to an end, but the ‘Bordeaux Essentials’ wine trip finishes on a high note in Saint-Emilion, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, where after a walking tour of the medieval village, you’ll enjoy a final visit and tasting of Saint-Emilion’ world-renown red wines.
At the end of your adventure in wine tasting, you’ll know all essentials about Bordeaux wines.
- Bordeaux – Bordeaux Office du Tourisme
- Meet your guide in front of the Bordeaux Office du Tourisme
- En route to the Graves vineyards.
- Visit of the beautiful château Carbonnieux, a Graves Grand Cru Classé winery; wine tasting of the château’s red and white wines
- Tour of a family-owned vineyard in Loupiac; French picnic lunch served with the winery’s sweet and dry wines.
- Departure to the Saint-Emilion vineyards via the sumptuous landscapes of Entre-Deux-Mers, considered as Bordeaux’s “little Tuscany”.
- A short guided tour on foot in the charming village of Saint-Emilion with a small tasting of crémant, the local sparkling wine.
- (Tuesday) Tour of a family-owned wine estate near Saint-Emilion which produces wines made from organically-grown grapes. A family member will welcome you to the winery. OR (Friday) Tour of a family-owned wine estate in the Pomerol or Saint-Emilion appellation. You’ll be welcomed by a family member and enjoy a French aperitif of local delicacies and wines with them.
- Back to Bordeaux
- 10 hours approximately
- Transport in an 8 seat brand new minivan
- Licensed bilingual guide
- 3 winery tours followed by wine tastings, lunch served with Loupiac wines
- Additional tasting of a glass of crémant in Saint-Emilion
- A French aperitif of local delicacies and wines with them
- Small bottles of water
- Transfers from/to accommodation
- Château Carbonnieux
- Château Dauphiné Rondillon / Château de Cerons
- Clos des Cordeliers
- Château Coutet / Château du Tailhas
Wineries visits may change depending on availabilities
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Sun Protection
- The minimum number of people for each tour is 2. We reserve the right to cancel the tour 48 hours before departure if the minimum number of 2 people is not met and you will receive a full refund.
For cancellations you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to firstname.lastname@example.org
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations within 7 days before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
We reserve the right to cancel the tour 48 hours before departure if the minimum number of 2 people is not met and you will receive a full refund.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to email@example.com
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
Adult – 167€/pp
Departures Tuesdays and Fridays at 9.00h from April to October
Traditional French picnic
Fill in this form with your prefered date. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.