Bordeaux Gay Tours offers this wine tour to try the best wine in Bordeaux while visiting Saint-Emilion region.
This Saint-Emilion wine tasting tour is all about Bordeaux and of course the red wine that it is famous for. But it’s not just about red wine, you will also get to experience the other lesser-known crémant (sparkling) wines of Bordeaux.
You’ll kick-start your afternoon in Saint-Emilion with a private wine tour of Les Cordeliers. Originally a 14th century cloister, this magical place in the heart of the village, where the unique sparkling crémant wine comes to life, is a mecca of Saint-Emilion wine tourism. We wrap up this Saint-Emilion wine trip with a chateau winery tour located in either the Saint-Emilion Grand Cru or Pomerol appellation. This is the land of merlot, the region’s distinctive grape variety, which produces silky, fragrant wines. Here we will also tempt your taste buds with a few local delicacies as part of a traditional French aperitif.
- Bordeaux – Bordeaux Office du Tourisme
- Meet your guide in front of the Bordeaux Office du Tourisme
- Departure to Saint-Emilion. Your guide will tell you about the thousand-year-old history of Bordeaux’s vineyards while you admire the magnificent scenery along the way
- Guided wine tour of the Cloître des Cordeliers, tasting vintage crémant wines
- Stroll in the village of Saint-Emilion, tasting regional wines at a local wine shop
- Tour of a family-owned winery in either the Saint-Emilion Grand Cru or Pomerol appellation, tasting wines and local delicacies
- Back to Bordeaux tourist office
- 5 hours approximately
- Transport in an 8 seat minivan
- Licensed bilingual guide
- 2 tours of wineries and a wine cellar including several wine tastings and local products
- A bottle of water
- A vineyard map
- Transfers from/to accommodation
- Les Cordeliers
- Château Grand Corbin Manuel
- Château du Tailhas
- Château La Fleur Picon
Wineries visits may change depending on availabilities
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Sun Protection
- The minimum number of people for each tour is 2. We reserve the right to cancel the tour 48 hours before departure if the minimum number of 2 people is not met and you will receive a full refund.
For cancellations you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to email@example.com
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations within 7 days before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
We reserve the right to cancel the tour 48 hours before departure if the minimum number of 2 people is not met and you will receive a full refund.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
Adult – 90€/pp
Departures Mondays at 8.50h from April to October
Fizz and Merlot
Saint Emilion Village
Le cloître des Cordeliers
Fill in this form with your prefered date. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.