Bordeaux Gay Tours offers this cycling tour to discover the essential of Bordeaux.
On this tour you will be able to say you “know Bordeaux”. Even though this expression can never be 100% true, we promise to take you to all the best bits we know. The essentials of Bordeaux are covered, as well as a “pause gourmande” to try our French gastronomy. Then the adventure will take you out to the frontiers of the first vineyards of the Bordeaux wine region, for an extension into the countryside.
- Bordeaux – Providers’ main Office
- Meet at Provider’s Office
- Explanation about safety instructions to follow during the ride
- 2’5h bike ride
- Lunch break (Included: today’s special + 1 drink)
- 2h bike ride till the first winery
- Back at Providers’ Office
- 5 hours approximately
- Bike rental
- Bottle of water
- Friendly guide
- Lunch (today’s special + 1 drink)
- Transfers from/to accommodation
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Sun Protection
For cancellations you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to firstname.lastname@example.org
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations between 7 and 2 days before the services: Cancellation Fee of 20% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within 2 days before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to email@example.com
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
Adult – 53€/pp
Kids (6 – 12 yrs) – 12€/pp
Minimum 2 persons
Departures Monday to Saturday at 10:00h from March to December
Resting for a while
Cycling Pont de Pierre
Fill in this form with your prefered date. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.